Are you looking to improve your social skills?
Are you looking to develop a more natural and charismatic way of interacting with new people?
Are you looking at upgrading your social or dating life so you have more excitement and choice in the people you spend time with?
If the answer to those questions is yes, you might be a good candidate for group social coaching.
I have been a dating and social skills coach for over 10 years. In that time, I have seen every problem under the sun.
Some complaints I have helped my clients overcome are:
- I feel awkward in new social situations.
- I feel like I’m always “playing it safe” and not being the “real me”.
- I have trouble starting conversations with women I am interested in.
- I have trouble thinking of things to say or keeping the conversation going.
- I have trouble getting attraction – women always say “I’m a nice guy, but…”
- I have trouble reading the signals people give off and/or understanding when a woman is interested in me.
- I often get interest from women but have trouble getting them out on dates or they cancel on me.
- I have difficulties with confidence, “inner game”, assertiveness or anxiety in dating situations.
Many of these problems can benefit from phone coaching. But, there are some things that you just need to work on in person with a qualified expert “in the field”, so to speak.
How Group Social Mastery Coaching Works
Every month, I take a small, select, group of up to three men out in the city of Toronto. In the evening, I show them the ropes of how to be outgoing, social, and meet new people in some of the best venues in the city.
First, we meet up in the early evening for a bit of food, introductions, and a bit of planning for the evening. We open up about our dating troubles, get advice, and create an action plan. Out goal is to identify the bad habits and skills that we want to improve over the evening.
After a brief break, we head out on the town around 10pm. The venues we go to are confidential, but they include some of the classiest places in the city. I help all my clients start and keep up conversations with the people around them. I give clients personalized feedback on their bodylanguage, vocal tonality, and overall “vibe”. I help “wing” guys in conversation and give them valuable real-time feedback on how to create a connection with the kinds of women they want to date.
What You Get With Group Social Mastery Coaching
Here’s what you get when you sign up for live social coaching with me in Toronto.
- A positive, supportive environment. So you feel secure stepping outside your comfort zone and taking social risks you would otherwise avoid.
- Up to two other students in the same boat as you. So you can meet guys like you who are also dedicated to building a better social life.
- An experienced coach. Someone who will push you, challenge you, observe what you are doing and give valuable feedback and advice.
- Real time feedback. on your bodylanguage, so you know if you’re coming across too strong or making mistakes.
- A positive group environment to get you “in the mood” to have a great time.
Scheduling & Price
Please note that this service is only offered once a month and often fills up fast.
The next group coaching session is Friday September 7th, 2018.
The cost of the group coaching program is $999 (Canadian) per evening + HST.
I also offer private coaching services, for men in Toronto and elsewhere. For more information please enter your contact information below to arrange a chat.
If you are interested in signing up for Group Social Coaching with Chris Shepherd, please fill out the form below.